Sunday, July 22, 2007

Madrid - P.S.

Two quick stories I forgot to add in the Madrid blog:

1. So we're in that bar and this dude rolls in in a magenta blazer. Ok, that's odd enough but it gets better. He has no shirt on and he's as hairy as Robin Williams. He's dancing around a bit like the two guys on Saturday Night Live - and I'm not talking about the Wild and Crazy Guys...

2. We're getting out of the elevator at the hostel and Jess BLASTS one. Not just a little fart - she rips ass and it echoed so loudly that I thought the elevator broke. I think the Asian girl who was heading to the elevator thought it broke too. But just to be sure she didn't, Jess yells, "Neil!", I of course protest because it really wasn't mine and I'm more than willing to take responsibility for those that I do rip.

(We're in Lithuania right now. If I can I will try to bang out some more of this tomorrow - the blog on Marseilles should be more than humorous.)

No comments: