Saturday, July 7, 2007

Wales - just how I thought it would be.

Cold and rainy.

Before I continue - I want you to know I a, typing this from France and the keyboard is a damn mess. MAQW are not where they are supposed to be. To get a period, you need to hit shift - the same for the numbers. So if there is something that makes no sense, you know why.

Yeah, Wales was cold and rainy. The two castles we saw, Conwy and Caernavern were really awesome. Of course, I have a billion pictures, but you can check the, out on line to see what we saw.


On our drive in from Manchester, we stopped and found a few Geocaches. At one of them, these friggin' sheep ran across the road to the car as I was headed back to it. I was like "Jess open the goddqmn door the sheep are coming." She saw two crossing the road but NOT the two that were practically eating the back bumper. I guess over here, sheep see a handsome guy and they come over to initiate the friendlies.



It's almost understandable. Well, that's not really understandable but why all they do is drink is. Everything closed at 5 pm in that town. What the hell else are you supposed to do but become an alcoholic? (fucking piece of shit keyboard!) We got dinner at The Black Boy Pub - the oldest in Caernarvon. They're not very PC here.

Jess slept for like 10 hours, starting at 8 til 6 am. I tossed and turned a bit but slept for the most part. We got up mad early and drove to Liverpool...

No comments: